BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

LOL... I hate my school!!!!!!!!!

holiday almost end and we will having a new year "2011"!!
but i hate this new year.. just bcs the school's decide?? lol...
nxt year, my class will be 4S3..

ya...this class is the front classes.. third class??

but there's many people tat idk...

need to use vry long time to know them..

arr... hope i can have a happy year lo.. T^T

why i cannot same class with wei-xin, yuen ming ,evenne, pei yee and etc..

why leh? wei-xin and evenne, both also 4S9 (i have many friend in 4S9 arr!!!lol..)

yuen ming is 4S5... haiz..
pei yee idk.... i only know Science class name list XD

like last year.. i rly cry for this.. every year also like this.. yer!!!!!!!><
whatever..
I hope i can enjoy my new class, new subject, new classmates and new teachers?XDD

By Mein.

0 comments: